Tips For Traveling
Whether you are traveling alone or with your friends or family, it is always good to ensure that you are taking full caution before leaving for a safe trip. SERVPRO of South Kenosha County is here to give you a few tips before you travel on your next trip.
- Leave an itinerary and emergency contact
- Scan a copy of your passport
- Don’t flash cash or valuables
- Save emergency numbers
- Stay connected with someone back home
- Stash money, credit cards and passports in separate places
- Good to keep some money on you and your carry on in case your baggage gets lost
- Study up on your destination
- Ensure the lodging is safe
- Stay healthy, don’t drink the water if not safe.
- Bring a hat
- Bring reusable water bottle
- Tip your housekeeping staff!
- Never carry your wallet in your back pocket
- TAKE LOTS OF PHOTOS
- Bring snacks
- Call your credit card company so it doesn’t get declined
- If you can’t afford to lose it… don’t pack it
- Never check these items: tooth brush, prescription medications, & deodorant
- In case your bag gets lost or stolen, it’s good to keep these close by