Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Here at SERVPRO of South Kenosha County, we respond faster to any disaster.
We can be there for you at any time of the night or morning for your emergency service work, residential or commercial. We've done it before and we can do it again! We're sorry that such an event had to happen to you, but we can help with your emotions and get it back "Like It Never Even Happened." We are a 24/7 emergency service company who is here to serve your community.
Our Highly Trained Employees are here to give assistance. We take our job very seriously, with there being an array of emotions our employees can help give you peace at mind that everything will be okay when arriving onsite. Our hero's are here to help the community.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (262) 332-7044
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1960 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of South Kenosha County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.