Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Extinguisher debris in kitchen - Self Use

This Homeowner Handles Business

Typically, your kitchen will have a fire extinguisher under the sink, in your pantry, or in a close by location. The average person believes they would never use it. UNTIL that time comes, unannounced. But when it happens you can be prepared if it’s still in your control. IF it is out of your control, please exit safely and call the fire department.

Shown in this photo is a homeowner to took control of her fire by using an extinguisher. Unfortunately, with all the debris, odor, and soot, she had to call in SERVPRO of South Kenosha County for help!

Refer to our blog about different types of fire extinguishers so you apply the right one for the job. These extinguishers go for commercial and residential properties. 

Front door access

Lockbox Ease

It is very common for us to run into homeowners who have second homes in this area. When the loss happens, we are aware of how difficult it could be to run back and forth from city to city. Something that we can provide to ease the process is a lockbox (shown above). This mutual code will be given to the homeowner and us so that work can progress. Communication between all parties is still our top priority.

When it comes to fire damage, the extent of the job could take time. A lockbox isn’t only for people who live out of town. It can also be for clients who simply work during the day or know that many contractors are going to be needing to get in the house at different times. Depending on the extent of the damage you could end up have many different contractors trying to access the property.

When it comes down to it, we are here to help make your loss as smooth as possible.

Live Burn Event

Trevor Fire Department Training

SERVPRO of South Kenosha County would like to recognize all the hard work that our local fire departments put in to educate and train their employees. We love being involved in a community where we know we are going to get great service in an emergency situation.

Remember to thank the ones who serve for us every day, whether it’s police, fire, military, etc. 

Extensive Damage from Bedroom Fire

This was the aftermath of a bedroom fire in Kenosha, WI when we arrived on the scene. There was significant smoke and soot damage in a majority of the rooms in the home. The fire was caused by a cigarette that was left burning. With the homeowner being displaced, she couldn't believe how quickly and we were able to clean and create a safe structure for her home. With the extensive damage, she was happy to recover her valuables and memorable items. We make disasters "Like it never even happened."