Home Fire Safety
Home fires are such a catastrophic event that no one expects to come upon them. When this happens, anyone or anything is at risk and SERVPRO of South Kenosha County wants to make sure you took the right steps to ensure everyone’s safety.
Here are a few tips to ensure everyone’s safety:
- Install smoke detectors on every level, inside and outside sleeping areas
- Test these smoke alarms monthly to guarantee they are running properly
- Have an escape plan and review it with your family
- Test the alarm for your kids so they know what to do if they hear the alarm in a real-life situation
- Practice the escape plan
- Make sure everyone knows how to call 9-1-1
- Never go back inside if a fire has occurred
- Teach everyone how to STOP, DROP, and ROLL if caught on fire
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage. We will also treat your family with empathy and respect and your property with care.
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage?
Call Us Today – (262) 332-7044