Attic Mold Remediation in South Kenosha
This South Kenosha homeowner thought she had a potential microbial growth issue in her attic. SERVPRO of South Kenosha County was there to help her analyze and remediate the issues we found with our highly trained employees. The homeowner was very satisfied with the work we performed. Check out these photos to get a look at what we do.
If You See Visible Mold
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of South Kenosha County for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.